Our interlocking economy soft carpet tiles are an ideal choice for a low-cost carpet tile. These discount tiles are lightweight, easy to install, and portable. Even better, each carpet tile has a high-density EVA foam backing to provide comfort and cushion while standing for a long time.
Even though these carpet tiles aren’t as firm as others, they still come loaded with durable features which provide a waterproof, sound-absorbent, insulated flooring solution all at a lower price point. Each economy soft carpet tile also comes with detachable border pieces. This means that each carpet floor tile can be a border, center, or corner tile.
Polyester carpet fibers adhered to closed cell EVA foam rubber.
2′ x 2′
Each tile weighs approximately 1.76 Lbs.
Economy soft carpet tiles work well as an inexpensive trade show flooring solution, a low-cost basement flooring, a temporary home gym flooring, an exhibit booth flooring for conferences, and in any other location where a low-cost anti fatigue carpet tile solution would be useful.
Economy soft carpet tiles can be maintained just like your carpet at home.
The recommended cleaning instructions typically include:
- Vacuuming the tiles on a medium setting to remove any loose or dry crumbs, dust, or debris.
- Using a damp rag to lift harder, set-in stains.
- Temporarily removing the tile to clean under warm running water in a sink or tub.
- First, clean your subfloor so it is free of all dirt, grease, or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add border tiles outward along the adjacent walls. Add center, corner, and border tiles where you see fit.
- When coming up to an opposite wall, make sure you cut the tiles to fit the area leaving a gap that’s roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor tiles in varied temperature ranges.